Gibraltar Fair 2022 – Traffic Notice
In connection with this year’s Fair, the following parking and traffic restrictions will be implemented:
1. Coaling Island Pay & Display Car Park from 8am on Monday 15th August until 12pm on Tuesday 30th August 2022.
2. Peter Isola Promenade Jetty (motorcycle bay at the northern end) from 8am on Monday 15th August until 12pm on Tuesday 30th August 2022.
3. Admiral Rooke Road (Parcel Post Office pick up bays) as from Saturday 20th to Sunday 28th August 2022 between the hours of 6pm to 2am daily.
The following roads will be closed to all vehicular traffic from Saturday 20th to Sunday 28th August 2022 between the hours of 6pm and 2am daily (unless otherwise directed by the RGP):
1. Queensway northbound at its junction with Reclamation Road (Campion Park) and southbound up to the southern entrance / exit to / from Edinburgh Estate. Access to residents of Edinburgh Estate will remain as existing (via Queensway) up to the road closure.
2. Northbound traffic will be re-routed via Reclamation Road towards Regal House for the duration of the road closure.
3. Southbound traffic will be re-routed via Europort Avenue for the duration of the road closure.
4. Admiral Rooke Road in its entirety from Bishop Caruana Road to Queensway. Traffic signs will be placed accordingly on the approach to the above cited areas. The public is also reminded that parking is available at Midtown Car Park.